TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Access to the site www.amiciatos.com is subject to the following terms and conditions. Access to and browsing through this site is only allowed if these terms and conditions are accepted. This site cannot be used or visited without prior acceptance of these conditions. Using this site implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
AMICI ATOS DI AMICI DANIELE e C SNC - Via Cella 575/b 48125 - Carraie RAVENNA - VAT 01449030392; (hereinafter only AMICI ATOS) reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of use of this site at any time. Each user of this site undertakes to view them regularly.
USE OF THIS SITE
Any reproduction or disclosure, even partial, through computer networks or any other communication system, of this site (texts, background, graphic solutions), as well as the modification of any part of this site is forbidden.
The design, configuration, logos, graphics, images and sounds as well as all elements of this site are, according to the law and commercial agreements, property of AMICI ATOS and it's not allowed to copy or imitate them, even partially.
Any unauthorized use or otherwise contrary to the law will be prosecuted by AMICI ATOS in civil and criminal proceedings.
The name AMICI ATOS and the names of the items produced by AMICI ATOS are registered trademarks and as such it is absolutely forbidden any use of the same, for any purpose, in contrast with the law.
TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AND INACCURACIES
All the news contained in this site are not to be considered nor can be used as documents and / or official statements of AMICI ATOS but just informatives of which, therefore, the society does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness.
AMICI ATOS assumes no responsibility for damages of any kind that may arise to third parties due to the use, even if authorized, of what is contained on this site, even if AMICI ATOS had been aware of any inaccuracies or had been able to correct them. AMICI ATOS does not guarantee that this site is free of viruses or other components potentially harmful to computer systems.
The user of this site will be held directly responsible for any damage deriving from the violation of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS and undertakes to keep AMICI ATOS unharmed from any damage, cost and expense resulting from failure to comply with them.
The use of AMICI ATOS website is governed by the applicable Italian legal provisions. The Court of Ravenna will have jurisdiction and competence over any controversies.
COMPLAINTS WITHDRAWAL RIGHTS
Any complaints must be sent to email@example.com, taking care to indicate the order references.
If the Customer is a simple consumer (ie a physical person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not indicates any VAT number), he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in the following paragraphs.
To exercise this right, the Customer must send to AMICI ATOS a notice to that effect, within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to:
Amici Atos di Amici Daniele e C SNC
Via Cella 575/b 48125 Carraie (RA)
Ph. 0544 576533
Fax 0544 571252
or by telegram or fax sent within the aforementioned term of 10 days and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, sent TASSATIVELY within the following 48 hours. Once we have received the notice of withdrawal, we will inform the customer of the instructions on how to return the goods that must be received by AMICI ATOS within 10 days from the authorization.
- The withdrawal right is applied to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise the withdrawal right only on a part of it
- The withdrawal right IS NOT applied to tailor-made products, products built on technical specifications requested by the customer, products clearly personalized or which, by their nature, can not be returned without incurring the risk of rapid deterioration
- The purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts, including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, etc.
- By law, the shipping costs related to the return of the goods are charged to the customer
- The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the customer
- The Return Code provided by AMICI ATOS must be clearly indicated on the package
- In order to limit damages to the original packaging, we recommend that you provide an adequate packaging solution during the return. In case of damage to the goods during transport, AMICI ATOS will inform the customer of the event (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in their warehouses), to allow him to promptly report to the express courier chosen by him and obtain a refund the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for his return, simultaneously canceling the withdrawal request
- AMICI ATOS is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments
- Upon arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the packaging and / or the original packaging are damaged, AMICI ATOS will deduct from the refund total the amount of the costs of restoration of the product
- To exercise this withdrawal right, the customer must send to AMICI ATOS a notice to that effect, within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt
- The products covered by the return must not have been used and must be absolutely in the same condition in which they were at the time of delivery. It is also specified that under no circumstances will parcels be collected on delivery or in port assigned. The only expenses due by the purchaser for the exercise of the right of withdrawal are the direct return and the first shipment of the goods. The right of withdrawal is governed by Legislative Decree no. 206/2005
Method of refund of amount paid: Once received the goods and verified the integrity we will, within 10 (ten) days from the communication in which the customer has expressed the desire to exercise the withdrawal right, repay him by bank transfer that will take place in the shortest possible time and in any case within the 30 days from receipt of notice of withdrawal. The amount that will be credited only refers to the price paid net of shipping costs incurred by the customer for the return of products to AMICI ATOS.
- the lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging
- the absence of integral elements of the product such as accessories, manuals, parts, etc.
- damages to the product for other reasons than transport
In case of withdrawal right fall, AMICI ATOS will return the purchased good to the sender, charging him the shipping costs.
We inform you that the process of personal data will take place in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003. To update and cancel of data, with reference to the Legislative Decree 196/2003 art. 7, it is enough to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org